Making a car accident compensation claim

Being involved in a car accident is an upsetting experience. Serious injuries are often sustained, even from low speed accidents. Anything from whiplash and cuts and bruises to a serious head injury can occur. Recovering from whiplash can take anything up to two years, whereas, depending on the severity, a head injury may change somebody’s life forever. If you are living with effects of a car accident that was not your fault then we want to hear from you.

How we can help after a car accident
At Wheels At Once we want to help you to get back to health and get on with your life. We will make sure you get compensation for all the losses you have experienced due to your accident. If you are not able to work or have injuries that mean you need rehabilitation we will be able to help.

No win, no fee
You will not have to worry about any up front expenses when you make a car accident compensation claim with us. All our solicitors work on a no win, no fee basis, so if you lose your case you will be protected from all fees and legal costs. See no win, no fee for more information.

How to make a claim
To make a claim you will need the services of a personal injury solicitor who has experience in the area of car accident compensation. All our solicitors are accredited by the Law Society and are members of their personal injury panel. This means that your case will be handled by experts in the field and you can be certain they will work hard to get you the compensation you ought to have.

To make your car accident claim call us today on 0800 78 38 846 or click here to contact us online.

More information:



Motorbike accident
Accident guides
Recovery store locator
Contact us

Biker's Protection 365, Motorbike accident

Car accident online chat
Free legal advice
A brief description of
accident and injuries:

How did you find us?

Type the text into the field below:
United Kingdom residents only
Claims Standard Council

HomePrivacy | Personal injury news |  Sitemap | Articles | Resources

*Where replacement vehicle costs can be recovered from the insurance company of the person who caused the accident. Where this person is untraceable or uninsured, or where there is a dispute over liability, a replacement vehicle cannot be provided.